BLUECAST X10 LCD/DLP
– Castable resin based on the experience of BlueCast X5.
– Excellent casting of small engravings both positive and negative.
– Suitable for all jewelry needs: from filigree to medals, as well from chaton settings to signet rings. – Excellent for stones presetting (improved elasticity). – No smell. – Negligible shrinkage (0.7% after 7 days). – Easy welding with wax.
– Excellent yield of details with all investments. No chemical aggression of the investment during burnout cycle.
– Possible manual finishing (post cure is needed).
– Monomers free.
– Extremely detailed.
– Smooth surfaces.
– Burnout cycle improved.
– Suitable for all fast burnout cycles.
– Full burnout also at lower temperature (740°C, flask).
– Excellent dimensional stability in time.